Monday, May 13, 2013

Journey to the Race: Day 57

Nothing ventured, nothing gained

Today was an interesting day. I finally had a doctor's appointment that I've been waiting about a year for, then was sent for blood tests, and then had to run errands. My arms are rather stiff and sore from the rope climb yesterday so between that and the blood test I decided not to work out today. I'm considering joining the gym my mom goes to, I think I'd be more motivated and have more types of classes that would interest me.
I finally decided to take the plunge and start selling my photography on redbubble. I'd always said no one would buy it so why bother but with a more positive attitude (in great part thanks for training) I realized that no one could buy anything if it wasn't available in the first place. So I decided to make prints and whatnot available and see what happens. My photos are now available as greeting cards, postcards, prints, and iphone cases which look freaking cool if I do say so myself. The shop is here if anyone wants to check it out: http://www.redbubble.com/people/caybeach/shop



That's it for today, I'll have more workout updates tomorrow :)