Thursday, May 16, 2013

Journey to the Race: Day 60

Although the world is full of suffering, it is also full of the overcoming of it.
-- Helen Keller


Today was a good day :) I met up with friends to see The Great Gatsby then went out for lunch at McKibbins. The enjoyed the movie more than I thought I would, I think it was really well done. I wasn't a fan of the book, I vaguely remembered it but knew I didn't enjoy reading it. The movie was well done though, and I enjoyed the soundtrack although I do wish they had modernized it a little less and kept more of a jazzy feel to it at times. It was so great to see my friends since I hadn't seen them in what felt like ages.
I'm still not feeling all that motivated to workout but I did do a short workout with my sister. We did the workout from yesterday but only once through and then I did a short ab workout doing more crunches, reverse crunches, roll up pike up things, and ins and outs. It felt good but my stomach isn't feeling 100% so I'm relaxing for the rest of the night. G'night all :)