Saturday, April 13, 2013

Journey to the Race: Day 27

Keep your dreams alive. Understand to achieve anything requires faith and belief in yourself, vision, hard work, determination, and dedication. Remember all things are possible for those who believe.
-Gail Devers



Still not feeling 100% but I haven't worked out nearly often enough this week so I forced myself to work out today. I did another workout that I found on pinterest which wasn't nearly as hard as I thought it would be, so I added different types of crunches. The workout can be found here, and I added 10-20 jack knives, 10-20 crunches, 10-20 reverse crunches, and 10-20 bicycles between reps. I did the full workout 3 times while watching How I Met Your Mother so it went by fairly fast. And now I'm off to work on my end of semester crazy amount of work that's due in 3 days >< Bye until tomorrow!