Monday, April 8, 2013

Journey to the Race: Day 22

“Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.” –Albert Einstein

Today was another good workout day. I did about an hour of zumba then some strength training for another half hour. I love zumba, it's a good and fun workout that I can do at home. For strength training, I didn't really have a set plan but I did about 45 burpees, 15 pushups, 50 crunches, 10 reverse crunches, 20 side crunches (bicycles?), and about 20 jackknifes.
I managed to finish one of my essays last night and I had planned to work on another one today buuuut that didn't really happen. I'm going to start some research tonight but I'm mostly just taking the day off to relax and not work since I worked most of the weekend.
Also, (mostly) healthy and delicious recipes:

Fruity Salad
Lettuce
yellow pepper
strawberries
raspberry dressing/vinegrette

Panini
Bread
Turkey or chicken
BBQ sauce
yellow pepper
tomato
-If you have a panini press, cook it for 2 minutes. If not, you can cook it on a grill or in a frying pan and it'll be just as good.

And that's all for today. G'night all!