Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Journey to the Race: Day 24

Our nature consists in motion; complete rest is death.
-- Blaire Pascal

Today's been rough so I didn't workout. I'm absolutely exhausted and my entire body seems to be having a revolution against stress so I'm not feeling great. I managed a 2 hour nap but I had a weird/bad dream so it wasn't as restful as I would have liked. I had hoped to study for a test on Friday and work on an essay but so far the essay is going slowly and I haven't started studying. Thankfully I'll have time to study tomorrow so it's not too bad. I can't wait for the semester to be over so I can be rid of a major source of stress. Training isn't actually a source of stress, it's very much a stress reliever so I'm going to try to workout every day or two no matter how busy I am. Anyway, I'm going to get back to work then head to bed in a little bit. G'night all.