Saturday, April 6, 2013

Journey to the Race: Day 20




I've been thinking it's Sunday all day today so yay for an extra day of weekend! I've been somewhat lazy and somewhat productive today. I lounged around most of the day then went shopping for some athletic wear and applied for some jobs. Applying to jobs is one of the most frustrating things I've ever had to do because 99% of the time I get told they're not hiring or find out they're not hiring after filling out the very long application form. One place actually was hiring and went well so hopefully that one will work out. Since then I've just been working on a news scrapbook for one of my classes, and I managed to finish it so I won't have to worry about it later in the week when it's due. I have one more assignment I want to get the finishing touches done on and then I'll just have the rest of an essay and a test for this week. So many essays and tests and assignments. Why must everything be due at the end of the semester. Ah well, I'm getting better at focusing and getting the work done so hopefully I can keep that up. Today's been a horrible day for eating healthy so I'm actually looking forward to the workout tomorrow, and may add one of my own in the afternoon/evening. And now I'm off to eat maple toffee and peanut butter brownies with M&Ms (I told you, bad healthy food day). Night all! :)