Monday, April 1, 2013

Journey to the Race: Day 15

Yay for days off! Had more bad dreams this morning so that sucked but at least they woke me up later than yesterday. I'm not too sore from the run yesterday so I decided to do a short workout. I thought about going for a short run but the moment I thought that, it started to snow like crazy and was very windy so I decided to just workout at home instead. I'm not 100% sure what I did because I just kind of went with whatever I felt like doing in the moment. I do know that I did several sets of 10-20 squat jumps, squats, lunges, pushups, crunches, mountain climbers, side plank with pushups, jumping jacks, and burpees. It was a good workout; I was definitely tired and sore by the end. I still need to work on my breathing; I get out of breath so easily and my body seems to instinctively go to shallow breathing which doesn't work well at well. If anyone has suggestions on breathing techniques I'm all ears. I think that's all for today, I'm off to get some work done and try to relax a bit :)