Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Journey to the Race: Day 38

By failing to prepare, you are preparing to fail.
-Benjamin Franklin


Today's been yet another day of studying for exams. I have one part of studying done, now I just have to study for one more part of one exam, and for my second exam. I did the 5-4-3-2-1 workout from pinterest which I hadn't done in awhile. It's a great workout to do every day but if you don't do it for awhile it can be hard to get through. I altered it a bit by removing the 1 min of plank at the end, and adding in more crunches and 5 minutes of biking instead. It was a good workout, and it makes me want to do that particular workout more often to improve.

Here are some songs I've found that are good for workouts:
Moral of the Story - George Watsky
The Pheonix - Fall Out Boy
Rumor Mill - We Are The In Crowd

Also just an amazing song in general:
Affected - Meghan Tonjes

And now I'm off to study some more then relax before bed. G'night!