Monday, April 22, 2013

Journey to the Race: Day 36

When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on.
-Thomas Jefferson



I'm only a little sore from yesterday, I honestly thought I'd be feeling it more but it's not bad unless I try to carry anything heavy at all. I have my first final exam today so the morning was spent reviewing and going back and forth between "I know this, I'll be fine" and "I don't care anymore". I think the exam went well, there were a few questions I wasn't sure about but overall I think it was okay. I picked up my tests and an essay for other classes and did pretty well on those so I'm happy with my grades so far. Only 2 more finals to go so I'll be focusing on studying for those.
In the evening, I went for a walk/run with my mom and neighbour. They walked the 5k and I would jog or sprint ahead and walk back. I also threw in some burpees, squat jumps, jumping jacks, and lunges at one point. Was nice to get out and see the sunset. :)