Monday, March 31, 2014

Slow Start

Hi all,
This years training has had a bit of a slow start. Main reason is the weather, we are still getting snow storms and freezing temperatures so outdoor running is dangerous. Because of the danger, the training has been cancelled for the last 2 weeks. I did a zumba workout with strength training one day but I haven't done much else. I'm in my last year at university which means I am insanely busy. If I'm not swamped with school work, I'm busy applying for jobs. I'm going to have to make more of an effort for training time in there somewhere. So yes, the reason I haven't been updating is because there really isn't anything to update you on yet. I shall continue to update now and then, especially once the official training starts up again. I'm off to do some more school work. Until next time!