Monday, October 14, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving all! After taking a few days off I decided to do a workout today and try out the newest Jillian Michaels dvd I bought called Six Week Six Pack. Holy cow it was intense. I definitely think this was one of the toughest workouts I've done by her. The others are 3-4 short circuits repeated twice but this one has a long list of exercises, all of which you repeat at double time after the first time through. I was exhausted after the first circuit, the second circuit was just torture. I also expected it to be really focused on abs but it also worked your arms, legs, and back as well. Overall it was a great workout but I was exhausted by the end of it.
(Workout Updated: owwww oh my gosh so sore. The provided warm up and cool down are not enough apparently, be sure to stretch very well after this workout cause you will be in so much pain otherwise)

Today was also a fun day because my family came over to celebrate thanksgiving. We got to catch up, hung out, and played Mario Party which was fun until my cousins turned on me and I ended the game with a grand total of 3 coins changing me from 1st to last place. I'm not a big fan of that game because I always seem to end up with nothing but it's fun for the most part. Was also nice to see my cousins dog, he's an adorable mooch. :)