Saturday, September 14, 2013

Quick Updates

Hey all! I haven't been working out as much as I had hoped because I haven't felt great. I did manage to do level 1 of the Kickbox Fastfix dvd tonight which wasn't bad. I just finished my second week of school and as usual, I got a cold. On top of that, it's been extremely stressful because of regular school duties and lots of meetings to figure out what I want to do once I graduate. Researching grad schools is rather stressful it turns out. I can't decide whether I want to take a year off or go straight back to school. I figure I'll research schools and see how I'm feeling a little later in the semester.
Back to fitness; I've been thinking about starting a run/workout group similar to the spartan training just to keep in shape and run with a group. A friend of mine has mentioned she'd be interested so hopefully we'll get something organized. That's it for now, hope everyone's doing well. :)