Friday, May 24, 2013

Journey to the Race: Day 68

It's not about perfect. It's about effort. And when you bring that effort every single day, that's where transformation happens. That's how change occurs.
-Jillian Michaels


My arm is still hurting which is more frustrating than painful. The weather also hasn't been great as it's been raining all week. I wanted to take it easy but still go for a run so my sister and I ended up going out for a run. It was cold but thankfully didn't rain while we were out. We had planned to alternate running and walking but ended up running the entire 2.5k with only about 3-4 10 second breaks to catch our breath. We also jogged most of the 2.5k back even though we had planned to walk. I feel really good that I can push myself to run that far even with short breaks. I'm still resting my arm but it does feel a bit better so hopefully it'll be better soon. And now I'm off for the rest of the evening. Night all :)