Monday, May 20, 2013

Journey to the Race: Day 64

Where there is unity there is always victory.
-Publilius Syrus


Was feeling lazy today but my mom and neighbour decided to go for a walk so I joined them. They walked the 5k while I would run to a landmark then walk or jog back. We also went to a hill and I ran up it twice, my mom joining me the second time which was fun. I should train at that hill more often since I mostly do flat ground exercises otherwise. Overall we figure I ran/walked at least 7.5km in about an hour and a half so I'm pretty happy with that. Was a very beautiful day with blue skies and lots of people out and about.
Great day and now I'm off to relax for the rest of it :)

Update: well that was odd. Apparently my parents found an animal skull on our lawn and asked me to see if I could ID it. I was able to (red fox) but I have no idea how a skull ended up on our lawn so that's weird ><