Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Journey to the Race: Day 52

The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare.
-Juma Ikangaa


Today's been a lazy day, I just haven't felt motivated to do anything. It didn't help that my hopes to go hiking and kayaking were kind of shut down after I found out it's going to rain for the next several days. Ah well, life goes on and I can run in the rain or workout inside. I told myself all day I'd get outside and exercise but by the time I got around to really thinking about it, it was about to get dark and the bugs were out. Instead I decided I would bike while watching How I Met Your Mother. I only watched one episode and in hindsight I should have biked for longer but I wasn't motivated so I stopped at one. Hopefully it'll be nice tomorrow and I can go for a run, if not I may go out for a run anyway, we'll see.