Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Journey to the Race: Day 51

Even the longest journey must begin where you stand.
-Lao-Tzu


Since the last two days have been fairly intense workouts and I didn't sleep all that well last night, I decided to make today an easier rest day. I did the Jillian Michaels cardio kickboxing routine that I found on youtube which is still a good workout but not nearly as intense the one I did yesterday.
I'm also realizing that I eat like a five year old so I'm going to try to decrease my junk and processed food intake and start eating more healthy meals.
I came across Losing It with Jillian on youtube when looking for some more workout videos and I'm hooked on this show, I've already watched 3-4 episodes.
I'm hoping to get outside and do some fun outdoor workouts such as kayaking or hiking so hopefully I can get out and do those things soon.
And now I'm off to eat some salad while watching tv :)