Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Journey to the Race: Day 45

In order to succeed, we must first believe that we can.
-Nikos Kazantzakis


Since the easter training day was cancelled, I was owed a session so I joined the rest of our little gang for a session today. Wednesday sessions are apparently a lot harder than sunday sessions. We jogged to a park then did sets of burpees, kettle swings, sprints and jogs for the full four. The warm up was just climbing over jungle gym equipment and a light jog. The actual sets were so much harder than they sound, probably because we were constantly doing cardio and it was just so hot out today. I had gone through an entire water bottle before the hour was over which never happens. Great workout but I am exhausted. Spent the rest of the evening resting and reading, and now I'm off to bed. Night all :)