Monday, April 29, 2013

Journey to the Race: Day 43

I'd rather attempt to do something great and fail than to attempt to do nothing and succeed.
-Robert H. Schuller


Today's been a long day of job hunting, which has to be one of the most discouraging activities known to man. I went out and applied to a bunch of jobs, and have one interview lined up so I'm really hoping I get that job. I'm a little sore from training yesterday, mainly my inner thigh which is bruised from the rope climb. I also seem to have pulled a muscle in my neck somehow so I'm taking today off from exercising. I'm also tired since I haven't been sleeping too well the last few days which isn't uncommon for the week or so after I finish school. I think my body just gets so used to constantly working on something that when I suddenly stop it takes awhile to adjust. The rest of the evening I'm just going to read and relax. :)