Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Journey to the Race: Day 29 and 30

“When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, "Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.”
― Fred Rogers

First off I have to say that my thoughts are going out to all those affected by the bombs in Boston.

I didn't workout yesterday, I had a paper to write and a test to study for and was just constantly working until 2:30am.
I think the exam today went well, but I was more worried about my wildlife conservation paper. I stayed at school to finish my paper since I had to hand in a hardcopy. I worked nonstop from just after 11 until around 3:30 when I finally finished. The school computer took forever to print it so I finally got it handed in around 4:15. Yay for handing in essays 45 minutes before the due time!
I didn't end up working out today either, I was just tired and feeling lazy after working pretty much nonstop on papers for the last week. Tonight was for rest before I have to start studying for finals.