Monday, March 25, 2013

Journey to the Race: Day 8

You're on a positive road. You have some type of direction where you're going, so you have to just keep on going.
-- Bob Marley


Wow I've been productive the last few days. I've caught up on my scrapbook and finished an essay 3 days before it was due which is usually very difficult for me to manage. Exercise-wise I haven't been as productive and it's starting to bug me. Once I start working out I'm fine, it's the convincing myself to do it in the first place I have trouble with. After the training session yesterday I'm not sore in the slightest which leaves me wondering if I didn't push myself hard enough. Maybe I'm just more used to stairs than running, who knows. I biked for about 20-30 minutes and I pushed myself harder than I have been when biking so I'm happy with that. Also found some songs that work really well for me when biking because I can work up to the faster chorus then ease off a little bit during the verses. The songs I enjoyed today were:
Mugshot - The New Cities
Lose Yourself - Eminem
Snakes on a Plane - Cobra Starship
Imma shine - Youngbloodz
Let's Go - Suzie McNeil


And that's it for today, I'm off to bed soon. Night all :)