Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Journey to the Race: Day 3

Well today's been an interesting day to say the least. I got up at 8 in the hopes of studying for my test some more only to find it had already snowed half a foot and I'd have to leave early to get to school. Managed to eat some breakfast and quickly look over a few notes before the exam only to have it be rescheduled. My potential running route is now covered in up to a foot of snow so the bike (which is finally set up!) will definitely come in handy. Mom, Dad, and I went out to dinner for my birthday (technically tomorrow but we're celebrating tonight)which was nice. We shovelled the driveway which was a workout on its own since there was over a foot of snow. After shovelling I decided to bike for about 20 minutes then stretch. Not a long workout but the bike's kind of loud and I figured my parents would be heading to bed soon. My legs feel so much better and less tense now so I'm very happy that we have the bike for workouts. And that's it for my day, I'm just gonna relax then head to bed. Night all! :)