Friday, March 29, 2013

Journey to the Race: Day 12

Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.
-- Leonardo Da Vinci


My to do list and my accomplished list for today are very different ><
I had hoped to write a lab report, clean my room, workout, maybe go shopping. So far I've done school work all day. Now I'm going to do some pilates. Then if I feel like it I'll clean my room, and after that I plan to read and relax for the rest of the evening. Today's just been a very stressful and blah day. Hopefully the rest of the long weekend will be better and more productive.

Updated: I managed to do pilates for a half hour, and it was much easier than it used to be so I'm still really happy and feeling much stronger than before. I also cleaned my room, which was a disaster area as it tends to become during the semester. And now I'm going to paint my nails, read, and watch a movie :)